Inspirational Travel Quotes
We have all heard J.R.R Tokien’s travel quote, “not all who wander are lost.” Here are some other inspiring travel quotes to keep you motivated for your next trip.
9. “When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.” – Susan Heller
8. “I can’t buy happiness, but I can buy a plane ticket… and that’s pretty close.” -Alessia Ramponi
7. “I’m in love with cities I’ve never seen and people I’ve never met.” -?
6. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” Napoleon Hill
5. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it is lethal.” -Paulo Coelho
4. “Collect moments, not things.” -?
3. “I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.” -?
2. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” -Les Brown
1. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” -Susan Sontag