The cutest, non-tacky souvenirs of New York
Leaving our apartment in Brooklyn will be hard. Perhaps I should take a memento with me on our trip. Here are some of the cutest New York souvenirs:
10. New York City Dish Towel – My mother is a very particular shopper, and I didn’t think she would be buying any souvenirs when she came out to visit. She fell in love with this adorable “map” of NYC on a dish towel. Functional and adorable!
9. New York in a Bag – For those wanting some paper weights, or decoration to put on your desk to remind of the concrete jungle, look no further! Clean, simple design.
8. Brooklyn Coasters – Want to have souvenirs that are disposable, recyclable, and perfect for parties? Add a bit of Brooklyn charm at your next picnic!
7. New York Coffee Cup – The infamous Greek inspired to-go coffee cup that you can keep forever.
6. Muji New York Handkerchief – No smart phone? Need a head band? Or a sweat rag? This handkerchief is the jack of all trades!
5. Robyn Love’s Watercolor Vintage New York City Skyline Card – Etsy’s Robyn Love sells these classic cards that also be stored as keepsakes!
4. Eleni’s New York, New York Cookie Set – A little pricey for cookies, but how can you resist these original cookie sets?
3. New York Map Tote – perfect to carry your groceries.
2. I cycle NY shirt – for the city cyclist!
1. New York City’s Chrystler Building Christmas Ornament – My friend’s mother sends him ornaments of US presidents every year for Christmas. Why not send historical buildings to your loved one every year?